Old July 10th 09, 09:07 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.sys.pc-clone.acer,comp.sys.laptops,uk.comp.sys.laptops
Conor[_3_]

Default UPDATE Acer Aspire 5630 Laptop screen/display problem

In article , malarky
says...

Hi Pete,

I've got exactly the same fault with my beloved 5920g as you had... one
day the screen just seemed to be squeezed into part of the TFT. All of the
desktop is displayed but a fair portion of the screen is black down one
side. I was massively relieved to see you had found a solution, but having
looked for a cable in the UK and failed... I'm starting to lose hope.

Any suggestions for where I can track one down, and what the procedure is
to replace it?

Ebay. Just getting one in to do next week.

--
Conor
www.notebooks-r-us.co.uk