Old July 22nd 03, 06:34 AM
Stacey

Simon O'Connor wrote:

Hi again,

I've got more information now... I've been playing around with things as
per the suggestions of these who have kindly posted replies, and it's
still not working. I've now tried the drive on the other IDE channel with
nothing else plugged in, tried just the floppy drive (I can't boot off
that either), and also just tried a CD runnable version of Linux called
Knoppix... this boots and runs fine on my computer, but it isn't working
on this one at all...

I assume you have some of the following set in the boot sequence in the
bios, if so the mobo sounds like it's toast.

--

Stacey