Old July 18th 20, 01:32 AM posted to alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
VanguardLH[_2_]

Default Linux founder tells Intel to stop inventing 'magic instructions' and 'start fixing real problems'

T wrote:

And college was no better.

I *hated* college. So freaking s-l-o-w. 3 months to read a book and
take a test. Really? C'mon, that's ridiculous. And the class didn't
even cover the entire textbook. Then they switched from quarters to
semesters, so even longer to be bored. I tested out of as many classes
as they permitted, and they wouldn't let me test out of more. They
claimed the classroom experience must also be included for a
well-rounded education. Yeah, sit in a chair and listen to a prof orate
a textbook, and his oration interrupted by stupid questions.