Old August 24th 10, 07:01 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Wes Newell[_2_]

Default Cool & Quiet is insignificant : can cool my LE1620 just a bit (2?C )

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 05:35:17 +0800, TE Cheah wrote:

Tom's Hardware has 1 article on this, why spend time to tweak / improve
a stupid technique ? Just suspension of voltage will cool cpu well.
AMD 's site has no graph to show this C&Q caused tmprtre drop , just
thousands of words, because they know C&Q is nearly useless.

Hmmmm... C&Q Works quite well for me. Current CPU temp is 23.5C. Ambient
is 21.9C. Using cpufreq, which lowers speed and voltage when demand is
low.