Old February 28th 08, 02:03 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Augustus

Default Gigabyte GA-P35 DS3P - RAM?

"bornfree" wrote in message
Gigabyte GA-P35 DS3P - What RAM would you recommend?

Someone told me this motherboard is "really fast", so it should have
fast ram. What do you think?

I think you should read the manual and purchase RAM according to your
planned use which may or may not include overclocking. Gigabytes website has
a detailed PDF on memory support brands and types. It's not a DDR3 board or
a 1333Mhz board. It's a DDR2 1066Mhz board. So I wouldn't recomend you go
out and buy "really fast" RAM without doing some checking.

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/...ProductID=2533