Old December 11th 18, 08:05 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default What's the difference between these two memories ?

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:47:35 -0200, Shadow wrote:

I have something like 3 days to send it back to the shop, for
a full refund. More than that, and it's under Kingston's possibly
non-existent warranty.

Took me longer than 3 days to call for an explanation of why
physically formatted sectors might not correspond to a limit of unique
file entries I'd falsely presumed FAT capable of storing.

Initiate a live chat after preparing those contingencies for possible
recourse should any then arise.

https://www.kingston.com/en/support