Old November 14th 08, 05:50 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Christopher Muto

Default Charger problem

if it is less than a year old then call dell for troubleshooting and/or
replacement. almost all of their laptops have at least a 1 year warranty (a
handful were just 90 day). support.dell.com is a good place to start, and
you can use telephone, online chat, or email. online chat is probably the
most efficient, but if it is a lattitude then i would call on the phone.

"J" wrote in message

The powerpack/charger for my Inspiron laptop is giving me problems and I
wondered if anyone knows anything about these? When it's plugged into the
laptop the charger doesn't always turn on, the small led somtimes doesn't
iluminate and there's been the odd 'bleeping' sound coming from it. We got
the laptop last xmas.