Old February 11th 07, 07:26 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
[email protected]

Default AM2 mobo with legacy stuff

I am looking to upgrade from an Athlon XP 2500+ to an Athlon 64 X2
4200. I have looked at so many motherboards but most don't support my
older stuff. I have several parallel port printers that won't work
with USB adapter cables and 2 new IDE hard drives. I also see there is
a lack of PCI slots in new motherboards and some don't have firewire.
I guess I could give up on the printers and use the hard drives on
older computers but I did find a few motherboards that might work.
They a

DFI Infinity NF Ultra II M2
Gigabyte GA-M55SLI-S4
DFI INFINITY NF SLI-M2
ASUS M2N-E SLI

If anyone has any experience with these or any other suggestions,
please post them.

Thanks,
Chris