Old July 10th 03, 04:55 AM
JK

Did the Nero come with that drive? The Nero that is bundled with CDRW
drives may only work with that specific brand(or perhaps even just that
specific model) of CD burner.

Ben Blackmore wrote:

Hi,

I have an LG cdrw 52x24x52x and Nero 5.5.9.9, but for some reason the LG
drive isn't detected as a cdrw by Nero. I've done the auto detect in Nero,
it finds the drive, asks you to save the cd params, but when you click
'choose recorder' only image recorder is available, no LG cdrw drive. I've
downloaded the latest cdrom.cfg file from Nero which should have all the
latest drive included, but still nothing. My friend has this drive on his PC
with Nero 5.5.9.9, works fine no problems!

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Ben