Old January 14th 04, 03:53 PM
HBW

Default trouble playing video through my TV using AIW 9000

I have an ATI AIW 9000 and am having difficulties playing video through my
TV. I am bringing the S Video from the video card into an rf modulator to
play through the video inputs in my TV (no s video input). The computer
screen comes up (although blury as expected with my low res TV), but when I
try to play video (both off my HD and using my computer's dvd player) I get
audio but no video ( just an empty black box where the video should be) on
the TV while my monitor shows the video as normal. I tried looking at the
ATI site but found nothing to help. Is it the fact that the S video is not
going directly to the TV? or is one of my settings wrong?

Thanks for any help and I appologise if this topic has already been touched
on