Old November 27th 04, 05:21 AM
bill & Cindy miller

I have just recently started doing business with a company, that I will soon
be offering their product-line. The asus board with the nforce chipset will
be available for the 754 will also have the msi board with nforce chipset
for the 939. And so you know my prices beat newegg.
"Asfand Yar Qazi" wrote in message
General Schvantzkoph wrote:
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:48:00 -0600, Peter van der Goes wrote:

I'm an Asus fan with a dilemma.
I'm considering an A64 socket 939 chip and motherboard combo. My
experience
with the NForce2 chipset is causing me to lean toward the NForce3 Pro
250
GB chipset. It appears that Asus restricts me to Socket 754 if I want an
NVidia chipset and only offers a Socket 939 board with the VIA K8 T800
Pro
chipset.
So, what are your experiences with Socket 939, and has VIA caught up with
NVidia in reliability/performance, or should I wait (assuming, of course,
that Asus will eventually give us a Socket 939/NVidia combo).
Or, go with Socket 754?
Of course, experience with other motherboards that meet both my criteria
is
welcome information.

Is this what you're looking for, sunny Jim?

http://usa.asus.com/products/mb/sock...d/overview.htm

--
http://www.it-is-truth.org/