Old October 5th 04, 08:46 PM
Johannes H Andersen

Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:

Johannes H Andersen wrote:

it is not unreasonable to assume
that it is just an extra quality control check.

And before you reply, I never assumed anything Johannes.

I just did a bit of checking first and found that laptops direct detail
on their website what the predelivery check consists of and found -

"or you are concerned about purchasing a laptop with missing pixels then
choosing our Pre-Delivery Inspection service will give you the
reassurance that your laptop will arrive in perfect condition."

Hmm, I'm still skeptical. 'Perfect condition' relative to some industry
standard? The only phrase that would convince me would be: "No pixel errors".
Why beat about the bush if that's what it means?

pretty conclusive proof that yourself and Dr Teeth are a bit naive to
all this really aren't you, and guys like me are never wrong really. How
annoying is that!

Not at all Sir, just the university of life :-)