Old October 4th 04, 11:20 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

Johannes H Andersen wrote:

it is not unreasonable to assume
that it is just an extra quality control check.

And before you reply, I never assumed anything Johannes.

I just did a bit of checking first and found that laptops direct detail
on their website what the predelivery check consists of and found -

"or you are concerned about purchasing a laptop with missing pixels then
choosing our Pre-Delivery Inspection service will give you the
reassurance that your laptop will arrive in perfect condition."

pretty conclusive proof that yourself and Dr Teeth are a bit naive to
all this really aren't you, and guys like me are never wrong really. How
annoying is that!

g.