Old October 23rd 20, 01:39 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
bad sector

Default press 4 to unlock core

On 2020-10-23 03:17, VanguardLH wrote:
bad sector wrote:

I post a problem and thanks to many good souls trying to help soon
find myself being the only indian with 20 chiefs dancing around me
gettin' me dizzy and more confused than ever before

Reminds of a movie where the crew was 3 generals and 1 corporal. The
generals issued some order, and the corporal said, "I knew it. I'm
going home in a body bag." So, have you yet heard the sound of a zipper
closing?

only last night but i really don't wanna get into
politics, especially not being an American, ours
here is but to ack what folks to the south decide
for themselves

usenet is a threading utility so it's very easy to
quickly build a full and very lush tree that's near
impossible to untangle. What I do sometimes
is answer to myself with a heads up and that kinda
redirects several responses into one but it's not
easy to think of such technique when your desktop
deathstar in on the floor in pieces and is dead alright
but no shining star )))