Old July 10th 19, 07:05 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Char Jackson

Default Tachi X570 has only 1 gigabit ethernetport kinda disappointing (not future-proof, no 10 GBe)

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 01:16:48 -0400, Paul wrote:

Char Jackson wrote:

I followed your posts about that. You showed more interest and
determination than I would have been able to muster. :-)

I'd read some baloney somewhere, that the BT stack
had been "improved". And I was trying to imagine
7000 programmers working on this and what they
could come up with. Well, not much :-) I came
away... disappointed. Tricked again.

Heh, so maybe not 7000 programmers. More like a couple of interns who
wanted to try something they thought they saw in college the week
before.