Old July 8th 19, 07:09 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Shadow[_2_]

Default What's the oldest printer you still use these days?

On Mon, 08 Apr 2019 15:22:40 -0500, NT (Ant) wrote:

My colony still uses a HP LaserJet 6P connected to a 2008 15" MacBook
Pro with parallel - USB adapter. I had to install Gutenprint's printer
drivers in Mac OS X (Leopard v10.5.8 and El Capitan v10.11.6) to use it.
I still have my HP PhotoSmart 8450 inkjet printer. They both mostly work
with a few minor annoying issues (e.g., paper feeds).

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering.

Samsung ML 2010 laser monochrome.

On my fourth or fifth refill. Had to turn the rubber paper-pickup
inside out, as one side lost adherence, but otherwise no complaints.

I believe more recent models have a chip you have to change when you
refill.

I paid ~US$ 8,00 for a pack of 3 refills. A new (Samsung) cartridge
was the same price as a new printer. Crazy.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012