Old May 6th 19, 06:57 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Rene Lamontagne

Default Intel UHD Graphics

I had hoped to run my new system build using the Intel UH 630 graphics
built into the i7 8700 CPU.
But so far I am not too happy with the settings software, Intel Graphics
Control Panel, It has only brightness and contrast, no hue and
saturation controls and I find that my display is a little light on
saturation. Hue is good.
So I found they have a new program to replace it which just came out
lately called, Intel Graphics Command Center.
So I installed it (with great difficulty due to driver problems) and
find this one is worse, When I choose Display, Color, Settings nothing
happens no settings at all.
Yet if I choose Video settings I get the proper settings.
Anyone out there using these Intel graphics? and how do they work for you?
If these don't pan out any better I may have to resort to installing my
old EA5850 video card.
Thanks for any replies.

Rene