Old November 8th 18, 05:09 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Interesting modem MAC ancillary

eOn Thu, 08 Nov 2018 10:44:45 -0500, Flasherly
wrote:

....except stockfish8_3300 chess engines.

-
Trepidatiously, I might add, knowing I'm apt to be engaged two, three
hours in some forgotten time span, before spotting the game, first to
intuitively know, can subsequently be further analyzed for a won
position usually within middle-game tactics. I also gave up on
younger club tournament play, due to 3rd match pairings, inasmuch
three or more hours of some standing, for a splitting headache which
forced me to resign. My favorite game plan: Crotchety old men whom
hem, haw, fidget and glare incessantly, and are exceptionally good to
excellent among higher rankings, where a draw is no less munificent to
administer a coup de grĂ¢ce.