Old July 11th 09, 06:30 PM posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.vendors
Rob Morley

Default http://www.drivemylaptop.co.uk/ OK?

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:39:55 +0100
"ZZ" wrote:

"Ian" wrote in message
I plan to upgrade the hard drive on my laptop, and came across:

http://www.drivemylaptop.co.uk/

Any experiences with this supplier?

Dunno but they are ****ing expensive and have a pretty ****ty basic
website.

The prices aren't great - generally their ex. VAT is slightly higher
than eBuyers inc. VAT. I don't have a problem with basic website
design - on trendy modern websites the information I'm looking for is
too often hidden by stuff that adds nothing but keeps "designers" in
business.

...but then you'd probably know that seeing as it is your website
anyway eh? ****ing spammer.

That seems fairly unlikely, as the OP posted from the Luton area and
drivemylaptop.co.uk is in Bournemouth.