Old February 13th 20, 11:08 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Rene Lamontagne

Default Linux-based Windows 12 Lite is '3x faster than Windows 10' and'immune from ransomware'

On 2020-02-13 12:21, anon wrote:

If it is ReactOS, oh boy!Â* It is beyond terrible.Â* Not
even Alpha code.

Â*Â* It has the look of Windows 98 too. I wonder if it smells musty when
you load it onto your computer?
It's too bad the effort they have put into ReactOS wasn't put to
better use, like linux.Â* ReactOS am might be a hackers dream though.
I doubt that intels want to learn it.

React OS is Wine wrapped around a pretty GUI. If
it does not work in Wine, it will not work in React OS.

And, seeing my other post on the subject, Wine is
a form of ransomware.Â* You put Code Weavers (owners
of Wine) on your payroll or they won't lift a finger.

Waybackwhen I used to make a great variety of Wines.
Mine were all Soooo Goood. :-)

Rene