Old February 13th 20, 10:54 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
123456789

Default Linux-based Windows 12 Lite is '3x faster than Windows 10' and'immune from ransomware'

T wrote:

Wine is a form of ransomware. You put Code Weavers (owners of Wine)
on your payroll or they won't lift a finger.

Codeweavers also makes the free CrossOver beta app (based on Wine) for
the Chrome OS. (I'm using it to post this.) They make no bones about it
not being free when it comes out of beta. IF it's a reasonable price I
don't mind paying for their work...