Old February 13th 20, 08:47 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
T[_6_]

Default Linux-based Windows 12 Lite is '3x faster than Windows 10' and'immune from ransomware'

On 2020-02-13 12:21, anon wrote:

If it is ReactOS, oh boy! It is beyond terrible. Not
even Alpha code.

It has the look of Windows 98 too. I wonder if it smells musty when you load it onto your computer?
It's too bad the effort they have put into ReactOS wasn't put to better use, like linux. ReactOS am might be a hackers dream though. I doubt that intels want to learn it.

React OS is Wine wrapped around a pretty GUI. If
it does not work in Wine, it will not work in React OS.

And, seeing my other post on the subject, Wine is
a form of ransomware. You put Code Weavers (owners
of Wine) on your payroll or they won't lift a finger.