Old October 13th 15, 06:42 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default (Repaired) Toshiba Laptop Satellite L670 performing poorly (No HD Speed Information ?!? Weird IBM stuff)

I benchmarked this harddisk with hdtach or so.

Read speed was about 100 to 50 MB/sec or so.

Not exactly sure... but probably around 60 to 50 megabyte/sec.

So seems somewhat ok... though my hitachi can go 180 Megabyte/sec probably
thanks to it's ram system and so forth.

I stopped some services on her laptop to try out starwars battlefront and
later world of warships...

went a bit faster... though updating still required a lot of time for wow...
though wow somewhat buggy too...

Btw... starwars battlefront was total **** lol...

Though wow is pretty cool.

Bye,