Old August 9th 10, 11:10 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Beryl[_3_]

Default Lost path to inbox (imap)

Tim Ritberg wrote:
Hi!

Yesterday after a TB-update, my inbox was shown empty.
My inbox mailbox file is located in /home/user. But now TB uses /var/mail.
I think, there is something wrong with the imap namespace.

How to fix this?

Right-click the account name, click Properties, go to Server settings,
change the path to Local folders.

Or, drag a copy of your Inbox from /home/user to where TB thinks it
should be.

My /var/mail is empty, all mail is in a subfolder of
/home/user/.mozilla-thunderbird/...

This group is for people who used to use AMD Thunderbird processors in
their computers once-upon-a-time. The TB group you want is on Mozilla's
own news server, I forget the name at the moment. If you come back here
again, we'll be real mad.