Old June 22nd 03, 10:03 PM
Duke Satan

Default Passive NB heatsink?

I put an old 486 fan on top of mine, i have found the southbridge needs a
small passive heatsink on it (memory coolers are ideal) as for changing it
completely i dont see why not, the cooler you keep it the stabler the system
will be ;-) Cooling memory also helps alot.

Duke Satan

"Shap" wrote in message
Has anyone replaced the Northbridge heatsink on the A7N8X deluxe? It's
rather unsightly and since it's a passive heatsink I was wondering if it

was
common practice to replace it. I was thinking about replacing it with a

vga
heatsink, like the iceberg or something.