Old August 26th 10, 03:58 PM posted to comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Robert Redelmeier

Default Intel's agreement with the FTC

In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips Robert Myers wrote in total:
On Aug 25, 9:09*am, chrisv wrote:
Robert Myers wrote:
On Aug 20, 10:15*am, chrisv wrote:
Robert Myers wrote:
Good news for fanboys. *For the industry? *For real consumers? *What a
joke.

LOL. *What a "surprise" to see Mr Myers rushing to the defense of his
beloved Intel.

What scummy behavior, on their part.

May I see your God credentials, please? *Or are you totally
unacquainted with scripture?

Weird.

I don't think it's weird at all.

You speak in a peremptory fashion, as if your judgments were obvious,
indisputable, and final. Leaving our readers across the Atlantic
out, we live in a country where some huge fraction of the population
claims to be Christian. Never mind what reality those claims
correspond to, they reflect a publicly-stated allegiance to a set of
values that should have some consonance with judgments that are
obvious, indisputable, and final.

The only real content of your post is moral judgment. According to
the commonly-accepted text, moral judgment is a job to be left to
God. Either

1. You are out of line with publicly-declared allegiances to values,
or

2. You have some credentials that qualify you to judge for God.

Robert.

Wierder and wierder -- defending a non sequitur. Did he hit a nerve?

To recap: chrisv accused you of being an Intel fanboy.
Obviously his personal judgement which others may share.
He also accused the Intel/FTC settlement of being scummy. Ditto.

Nothing outside USENET norms. Deity nowhere claimed or involved.

-- Robert R