Old October 11th 18, 03:53 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda needtesting/connection/communication service to diagnose it ???)

I have a different explanation for the dropped internet packets.

The white cable connecting the splitter to the cable modem was slightly loose on the splitter side.

I attached it firmly.

I did notice tv signal became a bit worse on snowy channel but that might be by chance it fluctuates a bit.

The loose cable modem cable does not explain the bad tv signal on one channel, so there may be something to it.

I remain a bit skeptical though. Perhaps they known something I don't.

I think either their encoding changed slightly or some external device is at cause, but soon I will known the thruth

Bye,
Skybuck.