Old August 28th 07, 12:53 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Amir Facade

Default Need Suggestions !!!

Well,
I don't look in here much anymore, having switched over to a C2D my
self(currently most bang for the buck), but it sounds like you better check
out E-bay.
Your not going to find anything new that will work with all your old stuff.
In particular, your old memory and video card.
Most of the newer MoBos have only 1 IDE port.
Why would you need 2 hard drives anyway? RAID is not all it's hyped up to
be.

Amir

"bigdaddy" wrote in message
Hi all

I am running Abit Kr7a with AMD 1700 CPU and 1 GB Memory. I use
photoshop and Adobe premier occasionally. Now I want to upgrade to
something better, but using my Hard Drives, TV Card, Lan Card and
Matrox Grafic Card from my old mobo. I like to stick to ATA though as
I can not afford two hard drives right now.

I do not want top of the range Mobo and CPU, which I can not afford.
Something cheaper but very stable combination.

Thanks for your suggestions.