Old August 18th 05, 11:51 PM
metronid

I do not know how you can make the statement that the MR BIOS upgrade is
applicable to
some other pentium systems.
If was my understanding that this upgrade was only for the system listed.

Unless you have an upgrade that only writes to the memory address where the
particular
upgrade information is needed and that it is the same on each 2mb chip than
you are looking
for some complaints assuming there is such an upgrade .

Now the upgrade may work on some NEC systems that use the 680 MB

In any case
Ebay is the place to sell these items

"tonersniffer" wrote in message
Have a K63 350 & a K63 450 cpu. Both were used in PowerLeap adapters for
separate PB systems. Also have MrBios bios upgrade for PB 680-685 series
motherboards. The bios upgrade is applicable to some other Pentium
motherboards with onboard video as well, and necessary to run these chips.
Also have 2 PL K63 adapters. All will be going up on ebay unless someone
is interested prior. K63 450 has been run underclocked at 400 & 350 has
been run at 366. Both have been rock solid stable since purchased new.
Also parting out 2 Pentium PB's. Have desktop case & "pizza box" case.
Good power supplies (145w & 235w), motherboards and 256m of ram. (8 32m
chips) 56k v90 modem/soundcard and hd w/98 already loaded too. Restore
disks, PCI video cards VooDoo3 2000 16m & VooDoo5 5500 64m. All or parts.