Old April 16th 18, 01:46 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.os.windows-10
SC Tom

Default Extra Recovery Partitions

Running Win10 Home x64 on a system I built, but using a HDD from a Lenovo
that is out of use. I used the same OS installation- it found and installed
the drivers I needed for the new MB and CPU, and everything runs like
nothing was changed.
Opening Disk Management shows some extra partitions that I don't think I
need, but am not sure which ones to keep, and which to delete. Here's a
screen shot of DM:

http://tinypic.com/m/ju7jfm/3

If I right-click on any partition other than the Boot one, my only option is
"Help", which brings me to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/storage/disk-management/overview-of-disk-management#about-those-extra-recovery-partitions

I'm willing to bet the OEM and the 30GB ones are from the Lenovo, but how do
I tell, and how do I get rid of them if they are?

Thanks!
--

SC Tom