Old September 16th 20, 03:31 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
VanguardLH[_2_]

Default pr problem

GlowingBlueMist replied to VanguardLH, not Yes:

Try reseating the monitor cable at both ends and or change monitor
cables if you have a spare. Also try a second monitor if you have one.
The monitor itself might be having problems which at times can look
like a PC problem.

I, VanguardLH, am not the user with the problem. That would be Yes to
whom you should've replied. In my first reply, I already mentioned
trying a different monitor and checking the video cable.