Old March 7th 20, 09:21 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Bob Eager[_5_]

Default Our HP Color Laserjet 3600dn is dying

On Fri, 06 Mar 2020 18:32:52 -0600, Lynn McGuire wrote:

On 3/6/2020 3:40 AM, Bob Eager wrote:
On Thu, 05 Mar 2020 18:24:17 -0600, Lynn McGuire wrote:

Our HP Color Laserjet 3600dn is dying (prints an intermittent red
streak on one side). Any advice on what HP Color Laserjet to get now
?

If the magenta cartridge has a full waste tank, it can spill out.

The service dude said that he could not fix the problem without
replacing the printer. We replaced the transfer kit a couple of years
ago.

I was givenm a slightly different model, free. It had the same issue. It
has only every had the original, and one other, set of cartridges (4500
pages total). I replaced the magenta cartridge and then ran a transfer
belt clean, and it's been fine ever since.

Let me know what happens.