Old August 19th 04, 07:57 AM
Steve Midgley

and how is it different ?
do they have network working now on it?
I coundnt get my network running when I tried the last version of win64,
regards malcolm

For starters, it looks much more like a finished operating system. The
log-on and log-off are like XP, themes are enabled, sytem restore is
available, the parallel port works but my printer still isn't supported and
a lot of other little things. There is a firewall similar to the one in XP
SP2.

I wish I could tell you that your networking is going to work but that I do
not know. I do know that my Linksys wireless adapter still isn't going to
work but my onboard nVidia always has worked. What network card or onboard
network device do you have?

Steve Midgley