Old August 19th 04, 03:40 AM
Carlo Razzeto

"Jason Cothran" wrote in message
.. .

If I get a chance, I will report back before I head to work. I just
finished
preparing my partitions for install and will be rebooting and installing
directly after posting this .

I guess I'll get to find out soon enough. I have it downloading right now.
Assuming the DSL doesn't crap out I'll be burning it when it's done and
installing it late tomorrow night. I'm assuming I'll just have to kill my
old Win64 Partition and install everything over again fresh? At least that's
my plan for now. Let me know how your install goes if you have a chance :-)
I'm so glad that MS finally finished SP2 and has started working on their
other Opertating System Projects again... I'm just itching to have WinXP 64
go gold.

Carlo