Old November 22nd 04, 02:42 AM
JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION

Hi,

There is no 8400 "regular tower" The 8400 being sold on the main Dell
website is the same as the 8400 "mini tower" being sold on the refurb Dell
site.

Hope this helps

--
JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION
Technical Support Team

Visit our forums for FREE technical support at
http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/phpbb2/index.php

Check out some of the items we are offering
Dell Laptop Docking Stations starting at $5.00
Dell 20" Sony Trinitron Flat Screen Monitors starting at $35.00
Dell 21" Flat Screen Monitors starting at $40.00
Dell Latitude and Inspiron CD Rom and Floppy Drives starting at $5.00

Be sure to visit http://www.jlaenterprises.com

"JP in Minnesota" wrote in message
I have been looking at the Dell refurb site, which I understand
is a good way to find a decent box at a reasonable price. I notice that
a lot of the Dimension boxes are listed as mini-tower - I don't see
anything on the Dell web site that describes that versus a "regular"
tower - if that exists. What expansion capability does a mini-tower 8400
have? Can one add a floppy, and/or Zip drive, etc?
Also, have people had good luck with the refurbs?
Thanks for any feedback,
Jay