Old June 24th 03, 12:23 PM
Miss Jo Anne CD

I called Compaq to ask about my 5000 and first was told for technical support
to call another number then when I called there some woman who barely spoken
English asked me all kinds of personal info then finally asked she could
help..I told her I just wanted to verify what type RAM my computer would
take..She told me to hold the line while she put me thru to a tech person (Why
did she even answer the phone?) finally the tech person told me my computer
would only take PC 100 modules which turned out not to be true