Old March 3rd 06, 11:07 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default CCL too careful for their own good

"ts" wrote in message

"Dr Teeth" wrote in message
Use a credit card to place an order, with a card that I've used
before. Because this order was for £1,400 and the last one for £40,
they would not deliver to my work address as they had done before.

Cancelled the order as I am not prepared to spend that sort of money
without credit card protection.

Their loss somebody else's gain.

That time of the month again, Guy? Who are you going to buy from now? Is
there any online retailer left that meets your standards?

ts

Actually, I predicted on 19 February that you would be badmouthing CCL in a
month but it's taken you less than two weeks! Irregular periods is it? How
can anyone take your rantings seriously? If we did, we'd all be down PCWorld
because all online vendors are crap.

ts