Old March 3rd 06, 07:52 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default CCL too careful for their own good

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when Parish
opened his gob and said:

Maybe I'm reading that wrong, but how does not delivering to your work
address equate to no card protection?

I could only get delivery to my work addy if I paid using another
method. I will only pay by credit card for amounts £100.

If the company goes bust, I don't lose. The card company refunds the
monies.

--
Cheers,

Guy