Old May 18th 04, 08:29 PM
Arnie Berger

wrote in message . ..
From ASUS Web Site:

Technical Support
Motherboard and General Product Support:

For ( USA and CANADA Customer only)
please visit our website at
http://helpdesk.asus.com to obtain a
technical support case number before
talking to our technical support agents.

What is doesnt say is whether there's a charge for those phone calls.
Are they pay per incident, or free for a certain amount of time. If
they are free, how long are they free for (1 year, 3 years, etc...

Also, what kind of response times are there for email support ?

Thanks

The best tech support that I've found for these boards is this
newsgroup. You are taking advantage of the collective wisdom of a lot
of people who have been through it before, and are a lot more astute
about the technology then the ASUS techs. That said, there is a caveat
here. You aren't getting filtered advice. There are lots of wrong
advice given here as well. For example, my reply. :-)

Arnie