Old July 18th 20, 09:57 PM posted to alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
T[_6_]

Default Linux founder tells Intel to stop inventing 'magic instructions' and 'start fixing real problems'

On 2020-07-18 1:37 a.m., VanguardLH wrote:
One day a prof arrived just before his class, put his hat on his desk,
but got busy elsewhere.Â* When he got back and very late for class, all
the students had left.Â* The next day he declared, "When my hat is on my
desk, that's the same as I'm here."Â* The next day the students came in,
put hats on their chairs, and left.

Good OneÂ* VanguardLH :-)Â* :-)

Rene

I second that!

My goodness th condescending, arrogant, pompous blow hards
we all had to suffer. But not all of them fortunately.
the best teaches were the part times that had jobs in
industry with some kind of work arrangement with their
employers. Now that is where the rubber met the road!