Old October 26th 07, 08:59 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Cornelius J Rat[_2_]

Default pixmania lies on delivery estimate and more

"jeremy" wrote:

Bought a printer from them recently.
Fast delivery; well packaged and very cheap (that's why I bought it).
Would use again.

I notice they say that Epson printers are supplied with French manuals, and
that many devices are supplied with continental plugs and an adaptor. As far
as I can see, returns are still to France.

On the plus side, they say you can take your waste electrical equipment into
any branch of Curry's. Also, they have updated the technical info on the LG
flat screen that I was looking at, in response to my comment.