Old January 29th 14, 05:25 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default I solved a problem today that I have had since I have been building computers.

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 07:29:42 -0800, Loren Pechtel
wrote:

Go to the hardware and get one of those many-compartment boxes. Ideal
for organizing your screws.

You should see the garage. Finding deals for awhile turned into
collecting tools. (Lot of metal oriented, table drills, welders,
grinders, air tools, and various stuff. Not a wood guy.) Seems I'd
buy more tools just to keep the existing tools organized. And I'll
stop a job, totally weirds me out, if I don't knowing -exactly- where
everything I've pulled out for the job setup is located. (Oh, well,
buy and use a tool once from China/Harbor Freight, and it'll usually
pay for itself many times over.)

O - the organizing boxes. Yea, I've got them, couple of big ones,
except they're only storing tear-downs on scavenges on whatever's
worth keeping.

Computers I can build in my sleep.