Old November 11th 03, 04:28 PM
Chris R

Hello Rick - if you find a solution to this problem could you please
post what you did? I'm recieving I very similar setup in the mail and
plan to use Win98SE and would really appreciate it! Thanks and hope it
works out.

Rick wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 00:10:55 -0500, "dino" wrote:

I ran Win98SE with 512 pc3200..had no issues at all...everything ran great
and read fine..I am disappointed in the performance loss for gaming in XP
but love the stability way better..and I used the Nvidia drivers from there
website.Also did you do a clean format when you built this?

Yes, I did a clean install -- will go to NVidias site and try their
drivers.

Thanks very much !