Old November 11th 03, 03:52 AM
Rick

What exactly do the strange messages say?

It sounded so rediculous I wish I could remember exactly what the one
said. Something about the Dual IDE Controller - that I should check
with the Hardware Manufacturer. And something to do with "kids".
{I was relunctant to mention that - sounds crazy.) I wish I would have
written that one down.

How much memory are you running?

512 MB PC2700

Have you installed the latest chipset drivers?

I just installed from the CD that came with the Mainboard.

and if so did you load the IDE drivers?

I assumed the IDE Drivers were with the NForce2 driver selection on
the CD.

And did it ever work with your current setup?

I worked with it all day Saturday and it seemed to be running pretty
good. And then My CD Rom drive was having a hard time reading my CD'Rs
(Locking up at times.) and my DVD player was acting up again.