Old September 19th 07, 04:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
gamefixer

Default All videos playing dark but the rest, OK?

On Sep 18, 6:40 pm, psongman wrote:
H;lo, I can't believe a regular graphics display card is not better
than my Windows 98 machine with onboard display. I mean I can watch
these videos easily on this old stone age computer. I think there just
needs to be a set of drivers mated with the display that suits the
XP.

I will try to uninstall the newest drivers in safe mode, then install,
the 44.03 ones...if that doesn't work then I will just use the onboard
display, got to be better than this piece of crap, Nvidia Riva Tnt
one. Thanks for the help, will give the gamma a go also. psingman

In the Nvidia control panel app theres a slider that lets you adjust
video playback brightness.

Matt