Old December 19th 04, 01:43 AM
Fat Freddy's Cat

Stephen wrote:

"Neil" wrote in message

This is damned annoying, but maybe someone is telling me something. If I
can't even place an order, what'll happen after my order?!!

Managed to sort out, but only from rummaging through old receipts and
finding the credit card number I used 30 months ago. Should be easier
than this though!

Now I just have to decide whether to take the plunge and order....!

If my experience is anything to go by DON'T deal with this bunch of cowboys.

I've been attempting to get them to contact me for over 2 weeks now as they
have still to send me the item despite their system telling me it was sent
over 3 weeks ago. Even a recorded delivery letter, which they have finally
accepted (according to the Royal Mail track & trace), has failed to elicit a
response from the *******.

They've taken the money from my credit card and not sent the goods. To me
that constitutes fraud and theft.

But what constitutes fraud and theft to you doesn't matter a ****.

Stephen

Unfortunately Stephen, Ebuyer wont just take your word that you never
received your goods - they have a parcel consignment number that they
helpfully sent you. There are members of the general public who
regularly try to con mail order firms you know.

Your tone here in several posts suggests exactly why ebuyer keep simply
deleting your enotes.

I hope your letter is somewhat more reasonably stated.

You see, I've held back for a while, but it seems that even them now
'accepting your recorded delivery letter' is irking you so I thought I'd
wade in with the truth.

They have a consignment number.
Royal mail say that they have no record.
Have you complained in equally voiciferous terms to Royal Mail?
I would bet my mortgage you haven't. Royal Mail aren't squeaky clean you
know, just check their own stats on how many parcels they 'lose' each day.

Let ebuyer investigate what happened - be polite, be positive, make sure
you do the same with Royal Mail and I'm sure you'll get a satisfactory
result - unfortunately, like all the other whingers, its unlikely you'll
post the outcome here.

Keep on to the credit card company too, but refrain from the vacuous
allegations of fraud and theft - a company the size of ebuyer have no
need to defraud nobodies like you out of paltry sums.

HTH
g.