Old October 17th 03, 02:03 AM
EldredP

In article , Rick writes:

Looking for any info on a model 461 (p/n 141550-001) SVGA monitor. You
know - the usual end user stuff. Dot pitch (it actually looks better
than most modern monitors so I'm curious what it really is), and sync
frequencies. It appears to maxx out at 800x600x16m colors resolution.

I don't want to overdrive the sync frequencies but there is no info on
older Compaq hardware since Compaq got HPeed on. The old Softpaqs are
still available - now on the HP ftp server - but with no index...

Also looking for any site that may have info on the Compaq Prolinea
325/s computer.

What do you need to know about the Prolinea 3/25s? I have a QRG that has info.
It also mentions a 461 monitor but only has a /monitor matrix'...not much
help.

Eldred
--
Homepage - http://www.umich.edu/~epickett