Old July 2nd 04, 08:54 PM
Hamid Saeed

"Doris Heid" wrote in message
Hi @ all,

a friend of mine has an ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe and has killed his Bios by try
to update it from a defect floppy. So I have downloaded the actually BIOS
File from ASUS (1011). I did a CMOS CLEAR and when booting the board wants

disk awdflash (also downloaded from ASUS) and the BIOS File. In the Manual
in 4.2 they told me to rename the file to A7N8X-E.ROM but everytime

awdflash
says "Source File Not Found!". So, is there anyone out there, who knows

the
correct name??

Please excuse my bad english...i'am from germany. ;-)

Greetz Doris

Hi Doris,

Try renaming the file to 1011.bin. I renamed it to this when I flashed my
bios and it worked ok.

Regards,
Hamid