Old February 1st 04, 12:40 PM
KB

Athlon XP2800+(Barton) 333 has 512 L2 cache

"GWHSU" wrote in message
I plan to buy a new M/B. I finally settled on the A7N8X-E Deluxe
when I found there is a REV-2. Can anyone tell me if there are important
changes from the REV-1?

Since I'm here in an AMD motherboard NG I'd like to go off-topic just
a little and ask about the difference between the Athlon 2600+ 2.08 gHz

and
the faster CPU's that have slower FSBs (the 2800+ is also 2.08 gHz)
And just to put icing on the off-topic subject what's the difference

between
a "Retail full package processor" and a [TRAY]?

It would all be on-topic if I were to ask if any of these CPUs would work
with the A7N8X Deluxe board rev 2.0.

As soon as I can figure this out and get the best deal I'm going to give

up
on
ABIT and get one of these ASUS A7N8X-E (Deluxe) boards with a 2600+

Athlon,
so I can begin to ask how to take this little mother to the max.

GWHSU