Old April 21st 04, 03:15 AM
K2

On 18 Apr 2004 21:17:23 -0700, (jdc_tech) wrote:

Hi all, not a regular but i'm going to propose a situation for
chat/talk, etc. First off, we all see at best buy the 'audio' blank
cdr's that are basicly the computer cdr's with a different package
label. For the audio-files, we're just talking here that in basic,
they're the same cd's. As in if anyone ever told you otherwise, look
farther into it, most guys that been around know those cd's are simply
the same blank cdr's you find for sale in the computer section...

If you have Nero, their "Nero InfoTool" shows what company actually
manufactured a disc (behind the brand name). I don't know how that
might differentiate between the "audio" and regular types, though.

K2